Skip to content
- Real Estate Agents and Brokers carry Errors and Omission Insurance which can protect them from lawsuits which may arise.
- Listing in a local MLS will get your home in front of more buyers.
- According to Zillow over 70% of For Sale By Owner sell their homes using a realtor eventually
- Real Estate Agents can bring Pre-Approved and Qualified Buyers.
- Real Estate Agents have access to all paperwork and contracts and can be Digitally Signed by anyone with an email address.
- Real Estate Agents can manage and inform both buyer and seller of timeline for contract expiration dates.
- Real Estate Agents have access to software and resources which can better assess the value of home.
- Real Estate Agents are licensed professionals who must maintain state requirements including ethical standards and practices.
- Real Estate Agents may already have a buyer for your home.
- Selling a house is the biggest transaction a person can make, having a professional to guide them through the transaction can be very helpful.
To find out more and to be contacted by The Coppage Group please complete this short form.